Perfect Pairing - 1 Tim 1:5-6

This weekend we had Daddy-Daughter Dance which prompted my youngest son to ask for his own Mommy-Son Date Night. We want to walk our talk, so we try to show love to each of our children in individual ways. We have found date nights a good way to give them one on one time & help them know how we treasure them in our lives.
My oldest daughter just loves her Daddy time. When she was little she would put Hot Wheels in her purse when getting ready to go on a date with her Dad. Now she puts lip gloss in her hand bag. How quickly they grow up!
My youngest son picked out my outfit, chose our restaurant & what we would eat. While spending our evening together we went shopping for him. He told me I always go shopping for the girls & he would like some shopping time. He chose a semi-automatic Nerf gun. Oh boy?!


The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and 
a good conscience and a sincere faith. Some have departed from these 
and have turned to meaningless talk. 1 Tim 1:5-6



If you have a Perfect Pairing to share, 
be sure to leave a comment here and then go link up with: 

That's Baloney

All you need is a picture and a Bible Verse! 
Be sure to leave a comment - 

I would LOVE to see your Perfect Pairing!

Be sure to leave comment love at your Fav Blogs this weekend

Comments

  1. So sweet!! Date nights with our kids are wonderful. They won't ever forget them.

    Great pairing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. Your kids will never forget their date nights.
    I thought at first you were going shopping for clothes with your boy, but -- ha- a gun... of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait...where are the REST of your kids? At home with the animals?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girls love their Daddy/Daughter dates. Dad's so much more fun than Mom at my house and I've come to terms with it. That's great you took your son out too--so fun. Janae

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts