Perfect Pairing - James 1:27

Great Grandma's first outing since being snowed in 6 days ago...


External religious worship [religion as it is expressed in outward acts] that is pure and unblemished in the sight of God the Father is this: 
to visit and help and care for the orphans and widows in their affliction and need, 
and to keep oneself unspotted and uncontaminated from the world.
 - James 1:27


If you have a Perfect Pairing to share, 
be sure to leave a comment here and then go link up with: 

That's Baloney

All you need is a picture and a Bible Verse! 
Be sure to leave a comment - 

I would LOVE to see your Perfect Pairing!

Be sure to leave comment love at your Fav Blogs this weekend

Comments

  1. It warms my heart to see little ones taking time to spend with their elders. What a wonderful lesson you are teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, don't you just feel blessed that your children get to spend time with their great grandmother? I know I certainly feel fortunate to have both my grandmother and grandfather around for my daughter!

    Hope you had a lovely weekend!

    Shannon

    Webbisodes
    http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see people taking care of their grandparents! Sometimes we forget how helpless they are in this crazy weather.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts