Semi Wordless Wednesday - Spark & Hustle


This past weekend I attended
I can not recommend it enough to any woman who is in business,
 working or thinking of working a business.
I wanted to share some pics from the website of myself.
Before you roll your eyes & think, "Of course she does!", 
you have to scroll down to see the pics.
The professional photog's really captured me. LOL.

This is my all time fav...
I'm taking pics of my 918Mom Girlfriends

My Girlfriend Cindy W. Morrison

Here's another fab shot of me?!
Well at least it's a cute of my new BBF's (Business Best Friends)
Check out Linda's inspirational line from Scripture Gifts.

I'm so happy I had my hair done before the conference.
Shopping at the Friday night networking event with 
my favorite Spa Girl.
Yes, shopping was crucial for learning marketing strategy.

These are some fabulous girls. 
Go check out their awesome "junk"!

For what I actually learned at this awesome conference go to Night Owl 918.
Link up with Flip Flops & Pearls for Semi-Wordless Wednesday y'all!

Comments

  1. Wow! Looks like you all had a blast! I just made the decision to come out of the cubicle once and for all last week, but not in time to sign up for this event. I will definitely be following Tory's guidance in other ways though! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to read you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you got to go to the conference!!! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! I am so glad you got to go to the conference and I look forward to hearing more from you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts