Fight the Good Fight

Through a recent conflict in my community I have learned a few things.
Here's what I know:

  • I really do want what is best for the women in my community.  
  • Even though there are Christian companies, they are run by people who are "human". 
  • Even though we are human we still have to conduct our behavior according to certain standards. 
  • There is enough success in our small community for everyone. Ephesians 1:3 states we are blessed with blessings. I know that our iMOM group is a blessing & has been blessed by many blessings. 
  • We are to do good. While I am deeply saddened by events that took place I want to keep it in perspective. I want to fight the good fight. I will not compete or be a part of ugly fights. 
  • I want the women of our community to know that if we work together great things will be done. There is no reason not to support each other in our endeavors. 
  • Revelations says that in the end Christians will turn against each other. I have been a part of this & I will not do it again. 
  • The truth ALWAYS comes out. When you are proud, thinking you are getting away with something, your true colors are bound to be seen. 
  • I am surrounded by strong, awesome, caring friends & women who ROCK. I am so humbled & grateful for each one.

What brings us to a place that is actually good for change? What if we started recognizing we all are blessed by blessings & actually started living that way? It starts with me.

Comments

  1. If the truth always came out, I wouldn't have graduated high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a good heart and want to promote women and their businesses in our community. You do amazing things because you are an amazing human being.

    What happened here in our community was just wrong. They chose to be intentional in hurting a wonderful non-profit organization and the women who support it.

    Keep your chin up and eyes towards heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen and Amen...I see some great words of RHOKin wisdom in there! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LBB that is funny! I got caught for EVERYTHING in high school. Well almost everything?!
    Thank you girls for your kind words.
    New day, new challenges. Moving on from it & taking the lessons learned.
    God is good so I'm not growing weary in doing good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. People are human and can make poor decisions, and can act unwisely. Don't let other peoples actions get you discouraged - you know if satan can't stop you by using fear/shame, then he does his best to discourage you. After all he is on a very limited leash as to what he can do to us! Keep looking to him for strength and I will be praying for you this upcoming week that he will encourage you in many different ways!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts