MckLinky Monday ~ Spring Fashion Finds

Spring Fashion Finds for 2011
So I Googled spring fashion ideas & found things I swear I wore in the 80's.
Can't stand the gold & neon coming back in style. While this pic is subdued neon it is still crazy 80's!?

"They" are saying longer lengths are back in style. I'm loving this idea.

I digress. Mrs. Sinclair wants to know OUR spring fashion finds. So here is what I'm finding in  my part of the world...
I live in Capri Jeans for spring & summer. 


I want this lighting fixture to hang over my desk. I know it would help raise my creativity. I know it's not clothes, but it is fashionable.

I'm really into aprons. I like to wear them around the house for everything but cooking. Aprons are so feminine to me. I'm thinking I will make one for spring!

I live in flip flops. I wear them until the very end of October & count the days until March when I can put them on again. I've got my eye on a few pairs this year. 


I live in adorable t-shirts. Notice I said adorable. I don't care if you turn me into What Not to Wear. I feel a lil' more dressed up in my adorable t-shirts. I can layer on cold spring days or dress them up with an awesome necklace. The boutiques I love carry their own lines & they have some ca-ute t's this spring. I can't wait to add to my adorable t-shirt wardrobe.


Whenever my 4 yr old finds a new outfit she loves she says, "That's so fashion!"
Sigh...

What is putting a spring in your fashion step? 
Share your spring finds with me & the RHOK today and link up! 
Ya'll know the rules, right?

1. Answer the question on your blog (or in the comments sections if you haven't a blog).
2. If you answer the question on your blog, add your name and direct link to our MckLinky.
3. Grab our button from the sidebar or below and post it either in your reply post or on your blog.
4. If you don't already, follow 6 Happy Hearts & the RHOK.
5. Be sure to visit some or all of the blogs who link up and share some comment love.
6. Enjoy and have some fun!


The RHOK

Comments

  1. I am happy to hear longer length is coming back. Short anything does NOT flatter me at all. I hate it. Yes, I said hate. I want longer capris, longer tops, longer skirts/dresses.

    Love that tshirt. I'm all about the tshirts, denim and flip flops. Hey, what's in fashion in NY is NOT in fashion in our 'lil corner of the world. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flip flops and t-shirt! Pretty much the same kind of stuff I live too -maybe even a capri -when it gets really hot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that apron and flip flops rule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute flops. And cute hat models! (But I'm not a fan of the first pic either. Bleh) I just wish I was rich so I could buy all the things I like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the apron! I don't own an apron, thinking I need to now.
    DWBAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What would I ever do without my crop pants. I hope those don't go out of style ever again.
    Yellow box are pretty much the only flops my feet will tolerate but I do LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts