Perfect Pairing - 1 Tim 5:3-4

Grandma & I are doing a Bible Study together.
This has been a huge blessing to me.
The women in her church are awesome!
My Grandma has been pleasing in the sight of God.
One day I will write about her life. It is an incredible testimony.

Honor widows who are truly widows. But if a widow has children or grandchildren, 
let them first learn to show godliness to their own household and 
to make some return to their parents, for this is pleasing in the sight of God.
 1 Timothy 5:3-4 

If you have a Perfect Pairing to share, 
be sure to leave a comment here and then go link up with: 

That's Baloney

All you need is a picture and a Bible Verse! 
Be sure to leave a comment - 
I would LOVE to see your Perfect Pairing!
Happy Sunday! xo


Comments

  1. Awww. This is especially sweet to me this week since my own grandma passed. How nice that you can do the study together! I would have loved that opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you still have your grandmother and you have such a sweet relationship. It makes me miss mine so much.

    I love your pairing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts