Perfect Pairing - Deut 6:6-7 - Bible Verse

I was at Dad's house this weekend celebrating Grandma's birthday.
Had to get something out of his office & noticed his desk.
It looked very familiar to my night stand.


This brought to mind our similarities & how he taught me things with not only his words, but his actions. It encouraged me and made me smile.

"These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. 
Impress them on your children.
 Talk about them when you sit at home and 
when you walk along the road, when you lie down 
and when you get up."
- Deuteronomy 6:6-7

Do you have a Perfect Pairing?
Join me on That's Baloney! on Sundays. 
Pair your own photo with a coordinating Bible verse
and start the week off with some encouragement.


Be blessed this week!

Comments

  1. That is the perfect pairing....showing how your Dad taught you to love the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!
    You know, I love that verse more now that I'm the parent and not the child.
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts