Highlights

Mrs. Albright is not talking hair. She's talking April's happenings. April has flown by - literally. Okie winds blow something crazy in the Spring & they have just blown this month right past us. We've had diamonds, chips, cake, caps, crowns, chalk, the cross & crazy hail...


It's Spring - you'll find us at the baseball diamond.

 Big winner at a local benefit in faux chips.

Loved surprising my life long friend for some 4-0 cake.


Ended Bible Study with Grandma wearing caps.


Youngest loved trying on Mrs. Oklahoma Int'l crown.


My oldest left me a sweet message in chalk.

 The reason why we celebrate Easter, the Cross.

Crazy hail on Easter. Look closely you will see a frozen core.


April has been a busy, blessed month. How about you? Anything interesting happen in your life?
Link up & share your Spring. Go  here & be sure to leave a comment so I don't miss a detail.

Comments

  1. I love you. You are such a great friend. REALLY. I probably don't tell you that enough.

    Love the pictures from your month of April.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts