In Your Neck of The Woods - Pedicure Scrub

So I'm linking up with The RHOK for their Tuesday MeMe -


I'm keeping it real today.
It's how I roll.
Well ok, I'm usually not this real.
So here is what I see after my pedi scrub...



Zoom in on that grossness?!
Eeeewww.
Just thought I'd share the glamour that is my life.
xoxo

Share your stories or pictures with the RHOK today and link up! 
Here's the drill...

1. Answer the question on your blog (or in the comments sections if you haven't a blog).
2. If you answer the question on your blog, leave a comment here & link up with The RHOK.
3. Grab the super cute, new button and post it either in your reply post or on your blog.
4. If you don't already, follow 6 Happy Hearts and on Facebook
5. Be sure to visit some or all of the blogs who link up and share some comment love with them. Everybody needs some comment love!
6. Enjoy and have some fun!

Can't wait to see what's going on in your neck of the woods!
Don't give me the  Eewww. Give me the Yee-Haw!

Comments

  1. lol, not gonna lie....it kinda looks like fungus! Are you sure it was used on your feet?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! You're gross. LOL!! But, I love you.

    Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  3. YeeeUCK! Thanks for sharing! Wanna come do mine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck -Lol! If it makes you feel better that's how looks most of the time after my pedi too -good to keep it real :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. EWWWWWWWWW. I can relate, but I am not going to photograph. The feet of a baseball momma are the worst though. Dirt, wind, sun and flip flops make for some yuck feet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts