10 Commandments - Vlog

Thought I'd share the Jgirl version of the 10 Commandments. My daughter just learned these during her Wed. night classes. She is very excited. As you will see/hear so are her brothers.
Please note that this is proof we are in no way legalistic in this family. We need lots (and lots) of grace.
6 Happy Hearts has been especially thankful for the children's programs this year. Our kiddos have grown, despite us, due to awesome leaders in their lives. So take just 3 short mins. & check out this crazy little glimpse into our kookie, real, sometimes herding cats, fun, blessed life...

Comments

  1. Awww...how sweet is that??? That brother is a mess, isn't he? LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it!

    Way to go, J!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having an issue that I thought you might find humor in. Looking for a new Child Care Center for my granddaughter for the summer. I've pretty much settled on Happy Hearts. For some reason, I'm blaming it on you, I keep putting a 6 in front of it. Even Mallory now calls it Six Happy Hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts