Beth Moore - Bethisms

Sharing some wonderful reminders from Beth Moore's 2008 simulcast.  I highly recommend picking the DVD. She taught out of Luke 8:1-16How God uses her to teach a fresh word from a parable some of us have heard a few times just blesses my flip flops off!?  

Here's a few "Bethisms" from this simulcast that were a blessing. I hope you will enjoy...
  • "Don't live "it" for yourself. Flesh dictates fear, shame, sorrow. God doesn't ask you to pull it together before you come to Him. He just says come to me!" I love this - you don't have to be perfect, just show up.
  • "You don't have to be serious to be spiritual! I love my friends who can make me laugh. I love my friends who think I'm funny. We have to receive Him w/joy! "(this was a relief for me to hear)
  • "One reason the witness of the church is so weak is hypocrisy. Girls we need to be real. Not just for the church, but for our children. Our children need us to be real. They want a mom who is the same at home as at church. Be whatchya seem!"

"Your roots are as deep as you are convinced your God loves you."
  • "We need a Spiritual P.H.D. - Pure Hearted Disciple"
  • "God's not gonna change your life if you won't let Him change your day."
  • "P.M.S. = Please More Spirit!!!"
  • "We are an IM society. We have spiritual ADD! We have to press forth, we have to persevere. Persevere by prayer, study, believin'."
  • "We don't go through the Drive Thru for our harvest. If we keep quittin' time & time again we're going to miss it!"
  • "No matter what your background you can be a woman of substance, of means. Luke 8:1-3
  • God knew He could trust women to get the word out!"
I love you guys like crazy and I love loving Jesus with you. 
Hang in there, stay in the Word, and let’s finish strong!!!- Beth Moore

Comments

  1. Oh you had me smiling & nodding my head. It amazes me her ability to knock some sense into me by how she phrases the truth! Girl, if I wasn't already barefooted right now, I would have been after reading your post! Thanks for trying to bless my flip flops off!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts