In Your Neck of The Woods - Jgirl Video Version



This week I thought I would share moments from my life. 
These two short videos are from yesterday & today.
I hope you enjoy a lil view of my neck of the woods...

Jgirl 1 at her Good Morning NE Assembly:


Jgirl 2 singing me a song she composed herself...



What's new in your neck of the woods?

Answer the question on your blog (or in the comments sections if you haven't a blog).
2. If you answer the question on your blog, add your name and direct link to our meme.
3. Grab our super cute, new button from the sidebar and post it either in your reply post or on your blog    
    sidebar.
4. If you don't already, follow the RHOK here on our site and on Facebook
5. Be sure to visit some or all of the blogs who link up and share some comment love with them. Don't you love when that courtesy is extended to you? 
6. Enjoy and have some fun!

Comments

  1. How cute is that?!
    We compose songs around here all of the time. It's our own form of harassment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't watch the 2nd video. It said it was private. That's a mean trick, JEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Six.

    Cute vid. Second one wouldn't work, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! fun stuff.

    Although the second video is set to private/!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts