Christians Hurting Christians Part Duex

 After I wrote last week God gave me two messages with the same meaning.
  • 70x7
  • Hosea
Part of me is crying out...WHY?!? I don't really want to hear these messages because now I'm accountable.
Part of me is thankful He loves me enough to speak to me so clearly.

Please hear me when I say,  I have hurt Christians & I am truly sorry for what I have done. I hate that I brought pain to anyone; Christian, Atheist, Buddhist or "Other". I still have a lot to learn in life. I don't want to be "that" person. The one who hurts others & goes on not recognizing the pain I caused. But there comes a point where real change has to happen; struggling, striving, growing believer trying to pull down my strongholds. 
So that leads to 70x7 & Hosea...

A worship song last Sunday was, 70x7. I wish that I had our worship leader on video performing the song.
This version is not my favorite, but it gives you the opportunity to hear the lyrics.




"Over and over and then one more time again
If someone needs forgiveness, 
give it up to them

 Let go of all the bitterness
That your heart holds in 
Remember the times 
you’ve been forgiven70 x 7"

This song is a great reminder!


Sunday's message was from Hosea. God never stops loving us, no matter what we do, even if we turn our back on Him. God expects the same depth of love for us. How are you treating others?
He asked Hosea to forgive his wife who went into prostitution & left him.  Chapter 1 made it clear that Hosea was to forgive after she left him & the kids & was engaged in adultery. So she didn't come to him & ask for forgiveness. 
God is calling us to do the same thing. He wants us to forgive, repent, to bring restoration & blessing.
Forgiveness as God forgives requires sacrifice. {Col 3:13}
Ugh.
Praying & working towards being Hosea. 


Thankful for these messages. Thankful for His 70x7. Just thankful.


Comments

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts