In Your Neck of The Woods ~ You've Got Mail


It's been a crazy Summer.
I won't bore you with the details.
A bright spot was church camp.
Great memories being made!



 Here's what happens when you receive mail...

Yep. You get thrown in the pool.

 My youngest said, 
"Mom! I flew above the roof!"
 Love the satisfied expression on 
our Children's Pastor face :)





What's new in your neck of the woods?

Answer the question on your blog (or in the comments sections if you haven't a blog).
2. If you answer the question on your blog, add your name and direct link to our meme.
3. Grab our super cute, new button from the sidebar and post it either in your reply post or on your blog    
    sidebar.
4. If you don't already, follow the RHOK and on Facebook. And follow Six on Facebook.
5. Be sure to visit some or all of the blogs who link up and share some comment love with them. Don't you love when that courtesy is extended to you? 
6. Enjoy and have some fun!

Comments

  1. oh my gosh, look how high he got!!! That's crazy! I bet a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good time was had by all. I have great memories of church camp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those last 2 pictures are GREATNESS! Love that he had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are just amazing. I would have been FREAKING OUT. LOL! But, I know your boys loved it. I love that that's what happens when they get mail. Too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boys would love that but I would have had a heart attack if that happened to me!
    ~ Priss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts