Perfect Pairing ~ 2 Corinthians 8:2


Today we were reminded that a person
with Open Hands is a person
with an Open Heart.
Generosity is never about a number, an amount or total.
It is about your heart.
Are you a giving person?
I'm blessed with very giving friends & family.
They give their time, talents & hearts.
A generous person uses the blessings & resources
given to them to help others.
How can you be generous?


"In the midst of a very severe trial, 
their overflowing joy & their extreme poverty 
welled up in rich generosity."
~ 2 Corinthians 8:2

Join That's Baloney! on Sundays and 
post your own photo with a Bible verse.
Be sure to leave a comment here so I
can check out your pairing.
The RHOK

Comments

  1. I love your pairing. And I missed posting my own on Sunday! Drat!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts