Perfect Pairing ~ Phil 4:13

My oldest son is going to be a NFL player.
Yes, for career day, he wanted to wear an NFL jersey complete w/pads & pants?!
Thankfully he made straight A's last year & has a sweet heart.
He has followed Tim Tebow's career since Florida.
He loved to see what scripture Tim would have on his eye black stickers on gameday.
So when our son's team made it to the play offs he was ready to get his eye black stickers.
I am so proud of my boy. Not because he's a fierce competitor, but because he wants to show his faith out of the field.

For this game, Jman wanted to wear Philippians 4:13. It was the first scripture he ever memorized.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!"
He had a tough loss. It gave us another avenue to talk about this verse & how it important on & off the field.

Be sure to check out my Christmas Card giveaway!


Join That's Baloney! on Sundays and 
post your own photo with a Bible verse.
Be sure to leave a comment here so I
can check out your pairing.
The RHOK

Comments

  1. How sweet!
    That's my first memory verse and has been so helpful to me through the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post!! I tell you what in the world we live in, with the focus on so much what is not "really" important. What a great role model to have for young guys!! How awesome is it that your son's heart knows what really is of value!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts