Perfect Pairing ~ Psalm 4:7



So we celebrated Miss Dawn's birthday last week.
I was looking for a scripture to match up with her & 
I found this one...
"You have filled my heart with great joy.
It is greater than the joy of people
who have lots of grain and fresh wine."
(Psalm 4:7, NIrV)

Yep. It's pretty perfect!
I pray you have friends who fill your heart
with great joy, even more joy than 
your friends with great food & wine!


Join That's Baloney! on Sundays and 
post your own photo with a Bible verse.
Be sure to leave a comment here so I
can check out your pairing.
The RHOK

Comments

  1. You know, I don't tear up often, but this did it! How sweet! I love you! I treasure our friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those ORANGE streamers around her neck? What a great friend tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pic! And really, it says a lot to be happier than a person with lots of grain and wine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to comment twice here yesterday, and I couldn't. sorry! Happy Birthday Dawn. what a sweet post.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts