Perfect Pairing ~ Hebrews 12:1-2

6 months ago I cut my daily Diet Coke intake by 65%. 
I thought I was doing great.
Christmas Break proved me wrong.
I saw my addiction creeping back. My daily intake went up.
I'm sure any addict would tell me you can't just have a "little".
I am 7 days clean.
No more Diet Coke for me.
I'm going public with my "stop". I'm kinda scared.
Pic Credit - Jezebel 


"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, 
let us throw off everything that hinders & the sin that so easily entangles &
 let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. 
Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author & perfecter of our faith.
 ~ Hebrews 12:1-2

I'm stopping my excuses.
I'm stopping my doubt & believing.
Here's what I am learning through the current series of church -
"The decisions I make today determine the stories I tell tomorrow." - Craig Groeshel
I want my body to be healthy for my family tomorrow. 
Vi Shakes are helping me beat my cravings. Giving up diet coke is part of my 90 day challenge. I'm ready to kick off a great 2013.
What are you changing this year?


Join That's Baloney! on Sundays and 
post your own photo with a Bible verse.
Be sure to leave a comment here so I
can check out your pairing.
The RHOK

Comments

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts