Happy Dad's Day!

Our family Father's Day fun!

Out to breakfast w/Grandpa...



Grandma & my SINGLE sister ; )




Havin' fun w/Daddy



No, let ME feed YOU!


Quotes that struck me from our Father's Day message...
"A child loves his mother & seeks the approval of his father."
"Father's cast a large shadow on their family, either good or not so good."

I asked all the kiddos to tell me the things they love about Daddy...
Jaxman - "He plays baseball w/me & he teaches me how to hit far."
Ya-Ya Binx - "Playin' baseball w/me, I love him."
Princess Poopsi -"I will give him a present, I like him because he works."
Chooki Monkey - "Da Da!" As she runs away

Comments

  1. LOL Their words were precious!

    Looks like the dads had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts