Christmas Humor

I hope your Christmas was wonderful. We had a great Christmas!
Here is some Christmas humor for you...


Thank you Dad for the awesome griddle! We love making pancakes now! Before we made round black objects w/a gross gooey center...ick!!!



Every year we take a pic on Christmas morning in the matching p.j.'s. Notice my youngest daughter?!



Ju-Ju found Baby Jesus on my Dad's tree & wanted me to take a pic of him by our "baby Lord".


You know I had to do it Daddy : )

After a huge Christmas Breakfast here was our entertainment...



Here's to laughter! Without it, I'm not sure what our family would look like?!

Comments

  1. I am so glad you had a merry Christmas! I wish you a wonderful New Year too!

    Love the Star Wars fight by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas! We did too. I'll have to post pictures later...I have to change a dirty diaper right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "by our Baby Lord" - that's hilarious! Love all the Christmas pictures. Did you make daddy mad :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey we got a griddle too!! we both needed one. love the clone wars pic...looks like my house. love you steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny... Noodle and his daddy were playing with light sabers on Christmas morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought a griddle when we had our toy hauler. I still use it to make pancakes. Love it!

    Funny video!! Looks like Santa was good to you all this year. :)

    I'm ready to be home so I can post pictures on my blog too!! Maybe I'll figure out how to do it from here (inlaws).

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures! hilarious! Thanks for the laughs. Glad you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got a griddle for Christmas too...boy does it help! Looks like you had an AWESOME Christmas. I saw you on Christmas Eve at church but couldn't make it over to you before everyone was ready to leave!
    My son saw the Star Wars pics and wants to come play at your house!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts