Baseball Mother's Day

Yogi Berra said,
“Little League Baseball
is a very good thing because it keeps the parents off the streets.”

Yogi's quote is so true! I'm a baseball mom &
baseball can take up a LOT of time.
My two boys are gifted in the sport & play in a competitive league.
My oldest has been playing in tournaments. They had one last weekend &
actually named it Mother's Day Super Series?!
It turned out to be a great time.
We grilled w/the other parents Sunday afternoon & the boys gave their mom a flower.


Mother's Day Super Series Champs!


“A mother is she who can take the place of all others

but whose place no one else can take.” Cardinal Mermillod

Remember moms, you are an irreplaceable blessing in the lives of your children & family!
Happy Mother's Day!


Comments

  1. AWE!!! I love it!!!
    I can't imagine going to games:(
    I bet it is FUN!! Cooking out with other parents and sharing in the THRILL...too fun!

    Unless its fuzzy and yellow, we don't know about it, lol!

    I hope your Mother's day was a special as you are!!
    MUCH LOVE FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!!! You make a great baseball mother!!

    And, Yay! for them winning the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in your visor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of fun and a great Mother's Day! Congrats on the winning team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for the days of sports on the weekend... next year!!

    Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to welcome you to SITS! We are glad to have you with us!!! I hope you have a wonderful day:) Now I'm off to enjoy more of your blog:)
    Hugs,Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts