Oh Happy Day!


It's my birthday. It's one of those birthdays that is not a "landmark". Ya know, just one of the years that you  put a check by, to mark it complete. So in honor of this day I would like to tell you about 5 Blessings I count this birthday.They are in no particular order, nor does the 5 (4 + 1) total signify anything in particular. LOL!
Blessings in my Life:

My Family -  Grandmother - she is like a mother to me. I don't know where I would be without her. I loved seeing my youngest bond with her this year. They have play dates and have created such a special relationship. I love her. My Sister - love this girl. She knows the junk in my trunk. She's quirky, cute and hilarious. Did I mention she's single? Hee- Hee. My Dad and Jo - they have supported me through many life events. They teach me things that help me be a better woman, wife, friend and mother. Couldn't do it without my family.

My J's -
oh how I love these babies. Someone once told me that I would have a favorite and that I would love one over the other. I really don't love or like one more than another. They each are marvelous in their own little ways. Love, love, love, love you j crew!


My friends - I am blessed with an encouraging, supportive, funny, smart circle of women around me. They are there for me and inspire me to be a better person. I'm telling ya - they are just the neatest group of girls. Very real, very messy, very loving, very GREAT.

Grace and Mercy - two things that I still don't understand nor deserve. Really, really thankful for both.

My Hubby - notice he falls under grace and mercy :) He is a wonderful father and loves his family more than anything. He is a hard worker and would do anything for us. He puts up with me. I mean I'm perfect and all, but I have my moments. LOL. It's been a weird, long year. I look forward to re-building. I love you Bubba.

There is always a lot to be thankful for, if you take the time to look. 
For example, I'm sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt. It's a happy day indeed :)~

Comments

  1. Happy birthday! You and Jesus have the same birth month! No wonder you're so sweet and thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. Great post, it is obvious you have many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post. Happiest of birthdays to you! I hope your next year is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! I am so glad that this your having a wonderful blessed birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts