He Never Leaves Us

There is a family I know who are suffering. Their business has gone under & another friend has organized donations of food & money for them so that they can pay bills & not worry about their next meal. God is here. He never leaves us, no matter what. This mother was so stressed that she could not bring herself to open her bills. She would place them in a bag in her desk & not look at them. During her prayer time she senses she should take all the bills & place them in a clear, plastic organizer she had in her office. She did so & then when getting into her car for church on Sunday Phil 4:1 came to her mind. She immediately knew that it was the Holy Spirit so she went back inside the house & wrote the scripture w/a Sharpie on the plastic box...
"Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stay true to the Lord. I love you and long to see you, dear friends, for you are my joy and the crown I receive for my work"
Well today my friend delivered the food & money that many families had generously given. The mother was overwhelmed to say the least, her children were overjoyed to see groceries such as Capri Suns in the bags : ) The mother after opening her cards called my friend in tears because to her surprise in one of the cards there was the scripture Phil 4:1 again.
God is working, He never quits!
He LOVES you...yes YOU (see scripture above)! No matter what, you are His joy, His crown!
My sister in Christ went to check out at Wally World today & thought she had more cash in her wallet. She started sweatin' a little while the items beeped away. You know that feeling when your standing in the check out line thinkin' "am I going to have enough to pay for this stuff?!" So her grand total was $8.02 guess how much cash she had in her wallet?! That's right $8.02!!! You can 't tell me God isn't in our details.
So whatever you are facing today...finances, family, medical, work, friends, WHATEVER God is with you & when God is FOR you, you have NOTHING to fear. See Deuteronomy 20:4
"For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory."
I pray that the song playing by Casting Crowns blessed you today! Here are the lyrics...

Here I am Lord and I'm drowning
In your sea of forgetfulness
The chains of yesterday surround me
I yearn for peace and rest
I don't want to end up where you found me
And it echoes in my mind
Keeps me awake tonight

I know you've cast my sins as far
As the East is from the West
And I stand before you now
As though I've never sinned but today
I feel like I'm just one mistake away
From you leaving me this way

Jesus can you show me
Just how far the East is from the West
Cause I can't bear to see the man I've been
Come rising up in me again
In the arms of your mercy I find rest
Cause you know just how far the East is from the West
From one scarred hand to the other

I start the day the war begins
Endless reminding of my sin
Time and time again
Your truth Is drowned out by the storm I'm in Today I feel like I'm just one mistake away From you leaving me this way

Jesus can you show me
Just how far the East is from the West
Cause I can't bear to see the man I've been
Come rising up in me again
In the arms of your mercy I find rest Cause you know just how far the East is from the West
From one scarred hand to the other

I know you've washed me white
Turned my darkness into light
I need your peace to get me through
To get me through this night
I can't live by what I feel
But by the truth your word reveals
I'm not holding on to you But your holding on to me Your holding on to me

Jesus, you know just how far
The East is from the West
I don't have to see the man I've been
Come rising up in me again
In the arms of your mercy I find rest
(The arms of your mercy I find rest)
Cause you know just how far the East is from the West
From one scarred hand to the other (x2)

(Just how far, the East is from the West) (x3)

From one scarred hand to the other

Comments

  1. Wow - God really is in the details. No-one can deny that no matter how they try!

    I actually came over here because I'd saved a comment you left on my blog on 24 July about all the paper in your home office. I knew that writing an ebook was on the plans, you see.

    Anyway, it's done and I wanted to let you know about it. You can read more about 7 easy steps to organise your office

    Thanks for the encouragement today, Jen!

    Marcia, the
    Organising Queen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts