Blessings Unlimited

Spring is the season of new beginnings. Let's celebrate together! This month I offer you several ways to partner with me.

AS A BLESSINGS UNLIMITED HOSTESS - Host a Gathering in your home with your family and friends and partner with me to inspire and encourage them in their faith. Invite those who are not yet believers or are struggling in their faith to come and hear a message of truth and hope. Or simply share our catalog at work and church with those you know enjoy quality, inspirational products and gifts. It's a great way to prepare for the Easter season. And, as my thanks to you for helping me to minister to your circle of friends in the month of March, you can earn our exclusive "Lord's Prayer" Print absolutely FREE* (a $25 value!). In addition, for Gathering totals of $250 or more you can obtain our very popular "4-Panel" frame for just $10 (regularly $49)! Incredible values and incredible opportunities to reach out to your circle of friends and share the message of encouragement and hope just in time for Easter!

4-Panel Frame Set 4-Panel Frame Set

*Just $10 with a Gathering total of $250 or more * FREE With just 3 product orders of any size


AS A NEW TEAM MEMBER - As a Consultant with Blessings Unlimited not only do you have the incredible opportunity to share the blessings with your family and friends and encourage them in their journey of faith, but you have the opportunity to obtain the exclusive line of Blessings Unlimited products at a significant discount. God says in Genesis 12 "I will bless you...and you will be a blessing." The opportunity and products we offer are intended to do just that, bless you (through savings and supplemental income) and help you to bless others (encouraging them in their faith and sharing the message of Hope). And, if you join our team in the Month of March, you have the opportunity to earn our exclusive "Touch of the Master's Hand" framed print absolutely FREE! (a $120 value!) Don't wait! Contact me today to get started!

Master's Hand Framed Print

PASS THE WORD! - For many of you it's a season of life where you are unable to Host Gatherings or become involved with Blessings Unlimited beyond placing an occasional order (which is great!). However, you may know of someone who is looking for an opportunity like what we have to offer or they may have the gift of hospitality and they love to open their home to others. If so, please bless them by sharing this post. Because we are such a new company many have not heard of us yet. If the Lord puts it on your heart to share Blessings Unlimited with someone you know, please do so. Then read on for more information on how I'd like to bless you in return. Feel forward this post to your friends & family!


Blessings Unlimited OpportunityFOR BEING A BLESSING TO ME, LET ME BLESS YOU IN RETURN!

As I'm sure you are aware, word of mouth is the best way for people to hear about anything. When we like a favorite restaurant, for instance, we will tell our friends to be sure to visit there. The same is true for quality products or when we've been blessed with excellent customer service. There is no greater compliment than to give someone your personal referral. If you have been blessed by what you have experienced from me and Blessings Unlimited, please tell your friends. And, for taking the time to pass this on to your friends, I would like to send you a special gift. After you have contacted your friends, then take a moment to contact me with the names and contact information of your friends who may be interested in hearing more about Blessings Unlimited. Then, I will send you a special gift as my thank you to you. Of course, you can trust me when I say there will never be any pressure put on your friends. I will simply give them whatever information they would like and answer any questions they may have. It's a small way to honor you for the big way you have blessed me!
Leave me a comment or E-mail me for more info!


Comments

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts