Connecting w/old friends

So I posted my senior pic because my 20th high school reunion is coming up. It has been interesting to see what my classmates have done in life. I like to see how many children they have, if they married, where they are living & how their life outlook is shaped.
One friend, Sharmane, is a recording artist! Click to hear her music. She was a friend active in performing & pageants. She has changed from a pretty girl to a beautiful woman/mom. I can relate to her testimony as challenges in life made me question & know there was something more to this life. Here is an excerpt from her bio...
"as she grew into her adult life and was confronted with numerous challenges, she felt a yearning to grow deeper and more spiritual in her life journey. Although she was rooted in a Catholic upbringing, it wasn’t until she attended a parish mission that she truly converted from being Catholic to being CATHOLIC-living her life on-fire for her faith! As SHARMANE embraced this new direction for her life she also quickly realized that music and ministry would be a significant aspect of this conversion experience."
We also have Florida in common unfortunately we were not in contact at that time. So check out her music & buy a CD or two ; )

Comments

Popular Posts