Tagged for a Thursday Meme

My friend Dawn emailed me & has started a Thursday Meme. I love games so here it goes...
1. What is the worst meal you ever had?
Ugh...Homemade pot roast in a crock pot. It tasted & smelled like cooked cat or something.
2. Name one place you could vacation every year.
Just one?! Well I guess I would have to say Little Palm Island off the Keys. It is VERY
secluded w/o needing a passport. You have your own house & beach w/no tv, cell, laptop,
nada
. The kids could go crazy & you can boat over to the "mainland". It's incredible!!!
3. Name 5 things that drive you crazy.
1-Princess Poopsi's refusal to communicate verbally. 2-Lying. 3-Judgy People. 4-Not being
able to find shoes, seriously, I had a stinkin fit just the other day over my child not being to
find their shoes?! 5- Mosquito Bites, seriously, they may drive me over the edge.
4. Name someone from your past that makes you stop and think, "Hey, I wonder where they
are and what they are doing?" Hmmm-my 20th renunion is coming up...but who I really
wonder about is my college boyfriend's family. We spent a lot of time together. I would really
like to call his mom & see how she is, how his dad is doing. Is that weird?!
5. What did you do today?
I've had my niece & nephew over all week. Today it was just my nephew. Adding two more
children into the mix is CRAZY!! No, it wasn't too bad & the time we spent together was great.
I realize that these moments are fleeting as the kids are getting to an age where they won't
be interested in staying at their Auntie's anymore. My babies LOVED having them here.
Today they golfed early morning. Baseball mid afternoon. Bueno for lunch. Naps - thank
goodness for some quite time. Then bike rides, Princess P lagged a little behind again today &
the kids were not so forgiving this time so we had to have a lil' pow-wow. Cleaned up, cooled
down & ate dinner.

So in case you've never "meme'd", now that you've read this one you go to your blog & post your responses, then come back here & comment w/your link so everyone can play along! This is what makes it FUNNNNN!!!
butterflies

Comments

  1. How do you knowwwwwwwwww what cooked cat tastes like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwaaahahaa Fawn! I was thinking the same thing!

    Jenn you are so funny!

    Good one on the ex's family. I wish I had thought of that. I love to see my ex-boyfriend's family!

    Thank you for playing along! It's always fun learning more about our friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot the word "would" in the sentence about my ex's family! I WOULD love to see them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to agree with the Mosquitos and losing your shoes. Both of those things drive me crazy also.

    Cooked cats?? That just isn't something I even want to think about. It must have tasted pretty bad. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://csocoteanu.blogspot.com/

    Totally relating with those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts