Thursday Meme

4 Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
Oh so glamorous
1. Hostess then Waitress @ Eskimoe Joe's
2. Early Childhood Teacher - N. Dallas Preparatory
3. CSR - ECI in Dallas
4. H.R. Training Manager - PPG

4 Movies I Could Watch Over & Over:
The Holiday
1. Hope Floats
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. The Holiday
4. Sense & Sensibility

4 Places I have Lived:

1. Tulsa, OK
2. Stillwater, OK
3. Dallas, TX
4. Ft. Myers, FL.

4 T.V. Shows I Love to Watch:
Reality T.V.
1. Flipping Out
2. Home Sweet Hollywood
3. Big Brother
4. The Hills

4 Places I have been on Vacay:

1. Tan-Tar-A
2. Cancun
3. Europe
4. Bahamas

4 Websites I Visit Daily:
Photobucket
1. Google
2. Learning Resources
3. First School Activities
4. Fly Lady

4 of my Favorite Foods:
food
1. Mexican
2. Italian
3. Mexican
4. Italian

4 Places I'd Rather be Right Now:
palm trees

1. On Sundial Beach on Sanibel Island
2. At the Sundial Pool on Sanibel Island
3. Shopping at Miromar
4. Hangin' by the Tan-Tar-A Pool

Thanks to Dawn for another fun Thursday! Check out other friend's Thursday Meme's then go post on your blog & comment back so we can learn about your "4's" ; )

Comments

  1. I'm diggin' your former home with the cool porch swing! LOL

    This was fun! Cute pictures with each topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got back from Wally World and had to buy some soyrizo. It's like Chorizo only with soy instead of ...of...of...well, I don't know what it's instead of, but I bet it has to do with left over pig parts.
    Anyway, give soyrizo a try. It's really really good with your eggs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts