Thursday Meme

Next 5 Books to be Read on Your Shelf:
Bible

He Still Moves Stones - Max Lucado


Just Give Me Jesus
- Anne Graham Lotz

Captivating
- John & Stase Eldridge


Heaven at Home
- Ginger Plowman

Last 4 Books I've Read:
How to be a Hero to Your Kids - Josh McDowell


The Power of a Positive Mom
- Karol Ladd

Get Out of that Pit
- Beth Moore


Chasing Daylight
- Erwin McMannus


3 Books I've Borrowed:
The Heartache No One See's - Sheila Walsh - CR I'll get this one back to ya?!?
I don't really borrow books. I like to highlight & write in them too much : )

Last 2 Non-Fiction Books I've Read:
See Above!

The One Book I Wish Everyone Would Read:
Hmmm... If not the Bible maybe a book about having a personal relationship w/Christ.
Such as, The Purpose Driven Life - Rick Warren


Another book I recommend over & over...
The Most Important Place on Earth - Robert Wogemuth

Thanks Dawn for the Meme's!!!

Comments

  1. Girlie, first of all, THANK YOU for making your font darker!!! I can read it!! Yay!

    I love the book The Power of a Positive Mom.

    I also have the Captivating one on cd. It was good as well. :)

    Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts