Ya Ya's B-day!

It's my baby boy's birthday! I can't believe he is 5 today?!? My how time flies. Here's what I love about my ju ju b:His Big Blue Eyes & big ears. Yes I said his big ears. I love that every day after his nap, excuse me, rest time he has to come & hug me or sit on my lap to wake up. I love how fierce he is on the basketball court or baseball field. He is seriously FIERCE! He has a great personality even his lil' anger thing is cute! I pray he always knows that he is uniquely & wonderfully made : )
Just Born!


Meeting Brother


Bathtime at 1 yr.


So Beautiful at 3 yrs.


1st Day of Preschool


July 4th '08


Happy Birtday YaYa Binx! We love you!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday!! What sweet pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can attest to the fierceness from having him in sunday school. That boy can throw a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My how time flies! He and Kaylee were just in a 2 year old playgroup the other day, right??? Happy birthday big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pictures. Time goes by so fast. It's really sad how fast they grow up. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts