Flashback Friday


Great Grandpa Newton's Boots

Comments

  1. Whooo weee, your girls look just like you! (I get that all the time, too.) Arent you a cutie?!! So sweet...

    oh and Nice Blog look! Very pretty! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I really like the new blog layout. It is SO you. :)

    And, I agree with Gina, your girls look so much like you. I love this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgaw that looks just like the babies!!!! The way your standing I really thought for a sec it was jalyn!! You were and still are so toot! ( I know, your word however your not allowed to say it any more but I am :)xoxo LA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I do think that your girls look like you, but more than that I was impressed with how little you've changed. I could definitely tell that was a pic of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you go girl...your blog looks awesome!! what a cute, cute picture!!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I could totally tell it was you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment --Love the boots -- Cute picture -- My little boy loves wearing my husbands work boots.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts