Friday Flashback


Right before the "I Do!"

Comments

  1. Love B&W pictures! Thanks for stopping by today and both sites. Much Love from Louisiana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, he didn't even look that nervous. I love the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should be have been nervous??? lol!
    Great song, by the way! Makes me wanna go watch the movie, "My Best Friends Wedding."

    You two make an awesome couple, and you have a beautiful fam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am gonna go watch it... right now!!! (as I paint a platter).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which one is your husband???

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Mine" is the one looking over his shoulder ; )
    These songs are my fav "My Best Friend's Wedding"!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe...LOVE IT!
    Love the Flashback Friday....I need to come up with something cute like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the b&w pictures. He looks so young and your girls look so much like him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He was young!!! I totally robbed the cradle ; )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts