Homeschool Memoirs


This year I am going to try to consistently participate in the HSBA Team weekly meme. The team is looking for new ways to bring the homeschooling community together in every area of homeschooling. I agree with them that blogging is a wonderful way to document your daily happenings in both your homeschool and everyday life, though for a lot the two are joined. Each week at HSBA they will encourage us to post w/ a different theme to help keep track of the different parts of homeschooling this year with Homeschool Memoirs 2008-09 see button on sidebar. This meme is to not only keep a “memoir” (posts) of the homeschool year, but to make a way for homeschoolers to get to know each other. So this week, they want to hear about me?!. The author behind the words. The Momma behind all the homeschooling kiddos. Ok so I decided just use tags...

Less than 1 year homeschooling, 365 days per year w/kiddos Sonlight, Math U See , Explode the Code, learning Spanish, Lapbooking, 4 babies ages 7 & under, crafty, book lover, believer sports enthusiast, laundry lackey, baby wrangler, semi-homemade, always learning, love teaching, bible study, Worship woman, married to a SUPERhero, Mom : )

Comments

  1. Hi! I just ran over from the HSBA Homeschool Memoirs. I'm glad to meet you - have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, gone check that one out too. I love to bake, always making something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're definitely a super hero in my eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here I've been trying to figure out even how to put ONE icon button thingy on my entries and you have them all over your entry. I feel so inferior. LOL.
    Nice to meet you in HM "class".
    Many Blessings,
    Holly@aiminghigh
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/aiminghigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool! My friend Bridget is doing the Homeschool Memoirs as well! I think that it is such a great idea!
    I love how you did yours it is really cute.How did you make the "believer" so bold? That is awesome! I can't wait to read what the next meme is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts