My How Time Flies!

I can't believe my baby turned 7 this weekend?!
The years seem to have flown by...

June 2001



Thanksgiving 2001



August 2002


May 2003


October 2004





December 24, 2004


March 2005



August 2007


August 2008



Jman chose the top 4 songs for your listening pleasure.
Here's some of his favorite things...
Favorite Thing to Do - Football, Baseball, Nintendo DS
Favorite Food - Mexican Tacos
Favorite Color - Blue
Favorite Animal - Rhinoceros
Favorite Thing to Do w/Daddy - Play Baseball & Football
Favorite Thing to Do w/Mommy - Play my Nintendo DS
Favorite Thing to Do w/Brother - Wii (brother added "Thank you Looorrrd!")
Favorite Subject - Playin' outside, Recess
Favorite Thing to Do w/Sisters - Playin' Dollies or Puppies

Mommy's favorite thing about Jman is that he is kind hearted. He will hold the door open for people or fix a glass of water for his sister w/o being asked. When I asked him what he thought MY favorite thing about him was, he said "My cute face?"
Sigh!? He (and his siblings) are just growing up too fast!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Little Man! My babies birthday is Sept.1 she will be 9.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea Jenn! I will have to remember to do this for my girls.

    You maternity picture is so beautiful. I'm jealous!

    I hope he had an awesome birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Jman! The songs you chose are a little questionable but that's okay! You are your own little man ;-) We hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your little fella!!! Honey, they grow up way toooo fast. My little man is about to be 15!! ugh It breaks your heart :(

    Hope ya'll had a great day. He sounds like he has a great big heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't they just grow up too fast??!!! My oldest turned 7 in june..

    Happy Birthday to your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea and nice tribute to your "baby." :)

    I don't think they understand that no matter how old they get or which order they were born in, that they will always be our babies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this post!
    I think of all of this in my head but I never thought to just jot it down and remember. I am going to have to copy your idea.

    Happy birthday to your little man!He is just absolutely adorable! May God bless him with another wonderful year with his wonderful family! Blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, big boy! What a sweet boy you have raised! Great job, mom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No wonder you've had a weepy weekend too. :o) Happy Birthday JMan! And I agree with everyone on what a great idea your birthday tribute was. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pictures. It's so fun to look back and see how much they change over the years. I love the one of you when you are pg. Beautiful Pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts