Wordless Wednesday




Love this "look"...


When we asked Chooki Monkey "Where's the Bird?!"...

Comments

  1. Looks like the lesson went well today! great pictures.

    And, did Chooki lose the bird in her bellybutton?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to check out my post today... I have something for you there! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious.. your house looks like it is alot of fun with four kiddos. My son has been asking for a sibling. Kids are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful family!

    What is wordless Wednesday? Is that part of a homeschool curriculum? I've heard of it before.

    All for Jesus,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are so sweet. I just love them. It looks like they were totally into their trip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts