I Feel Like I may Lose "It"!!!

So my mommy friends, do you ever feel like you can not make through one more day? Do you ever lose "it" over spilt cheerios? Me too!!! My dear bloggin' friend Mrs. Sidney has a great post on how us mommies deal w/the daily challenges we face. I'll confess that I'm not handling things very well lately. I let feelings build then explode vs. dealing w/issues as they arise. I "lose" it much more than I like. Thanks to Mrs. Sidney for the tips & book review! You have to go check out She's Gonna Blow! I'm off to the book store, Happy Friday ; )

Comments

  1. Thank you very much for the mention!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    Please email me your address so I can get the book sent out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great weekend. Looks like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What mom has not felt like this? This looks like a good book to pick up and read on the soccer field during the munchkins practices! Thanks for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the book idea. i love to read books. i will have to add it to my list. have you read The 7 Worse Things Good Parents Do? Some one was telling me about it. I may have to check it out. Looking forward to Bible study as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really looks like a great book! P.S. I think all mom's lose it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to check that out! Because there is nothing like homeschooling a 13 year old. LOL thanks for sharing -- much love -- I put some designs up and having a give away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts