Bloggin' Friends Friday Night

My friend Dawni Dawn (as I like to call her) met two of her bloggin' friends tonight.
She mentioned this, Girls Night Out, on our Monday lunch date & I half jokingly invited myself along. (I know I'm a dork, there's no shame in my game!) "Dawni Dawn" being the cool chick that she is said," of course you can come & join in the fun!" So Mel (my good friend who blogs as well) & I "hooked up" w/the cool blog chicks at dinner. We met Georgie & Jill Jill Bo Bill. Jill Jill came in from TX. It is really cool to meet fellow bloggin' girls! They were cute, fun & so sweet!!
G & J




Group Shot




Mel's Gorgeous Smile


Our New Friend
(I tried to set him up w/my sister but he's married?! Darn!!!)


I've said it before, who knew blogging would be this encouraging?! I just think this whole blogging thing is so stinkin' fun!!! I'll leave you with thoughts from John Jay Hooker,
"I sincerely believe blogging can save America. "
"A blog is merely a tool that lets you do anything from change the world to
share your shopping list."
"The heart and soul of blogging is the individual and/or the group of individuals opining on the fly and responding post-haste to one and all." - Michael Conniff

Comments

  1. It was so GREAT to meet you too! I still Love ya even tho those are AWFUL pics of me!!! ;-)

    OH and that cutie bartender you got a pic of tried to short me LOL I bought the girls a 'virgin' strawberry daq and me a bud lite with lime total $8.50 my change back shoulda been $91.50 well he gave me $68 good thang i stood there and counted my money in front of him LOL he was so apologetic but dayummm he was cute!

    We need more GNO!!! I am game when ever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are NOT awful of you!!!
    I'm looking crazy in the wild print shirt ; )
    I can't believe that guy tried to short you??!! Mel took a pic 'cause she thought he looked like me hubby!
    GNO next month sounds good to me.
    We'll get more bloggin' friends to join us : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Wish I could of went with yall! thanks for sharing -- Much Love

    Anissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like it was a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a great night you all had! I think that is such a great idea! Glad you all took some time for yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate that I couldn't come too! I would have loved to meet everyone. But as you can see from my blog what I was doing. Missed all you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. JEN!!! I LOVE the new layout! It is really cute! Seriously!

    It was a lot of fun for us all to get together Friday night!

    I was hoping to have my post up about it already. But, there's just been too much going on! Hopefully by tomorrow it will be done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved that you did that the night you got home! It was great meeting you girls!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts