Princess Poopsi's Cake Day!

I really can't believe it's my oldest daughter's 4th b-day today. I know that is so cliche' to say, it's just how I am feeling tonight. Just a minute ago she was a 3 mo. old moving across country quite content in her car seat. Now she is changing clothes a zillion times per day & asking for her own phone...((sigh))?!
Here are a few of her favorite things:
bunnies
Dora
Princess anything
cheer
football
Here are some thoughts in her own words:
I like to watch Dora/Diego.
My favorite thing to eat is macaroni & cheese & hot dogs.
My favorite thing to drink is water w/ice. (really?!?)
I love to swing on my play set, swing & swing & swing, round & round & round.
Here's momma's favs for my baby girl:
I love the way you talk.
I love the way you call your brothers the "brothers".
I love the way you love your brothers (& sister).
I love the way you sing to yourself when you are really into an activity.
I love the way you are so nurturing around babies & wants to help care for them.
I love the way you beg to wear really big bows!!! (Ok this is not true, however I claiming it!!!)

Yesterday


2007


1st B-day 2006


3 m0s - 2005


Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Princess Poopsi! Adorable pictures and answers!

    Sorry we missed the party. :( Sounds like she had fun though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happy memories!
    May God bless your next lovely year Princess Poopsi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so precious, Jen! I can't believe she is four! Happy belated b-day J3!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts