Stepping Up! **Revised**

Girls you must think me so weird! Thank you for not saying it out loud ; ) I did not mean to publish that last post. I was still working on it, Oops!!??
So in our study, Stepping Up, Beth asked,
"What songs define you?". Here are a list of my "life songs"...
Teen Years = "Borderline" by Madonna
"Beautiful Day" by U2
College= "Friends in Low Places" by Garth Brooks
(Anyone remember Tumbleweeds?!)
"Here for the Party" by Gretchen Wilson
"I'm Gonna Be" by Proclaimers
"Nuthin but a G Thang" by Dr. Dre
"No Rain" by Blind Melon
Texas Years = "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morisette
"Flutter" by Jack Ingram
"Southbound on 35" Pat Green
"Gettin By" Jerry Jeff
"I Need my Baby" Elvis T Busboy & the Blues Butchers
"Sin Wagon " Dixie Chicks
Married & Family Years = "That Kiss" Faith Hill
"It's the Way that You Love Me" Tim McGraw/Faith Hill
"Cowboy Take Me Away" Dixie Chicks
"A New Day has Come" Celine Dion
"Front Porch Looking In" Lonestar
"There Goes My Life " Kenney Chesney
"Does Anybody Hear Her" Casting Crowns
"American Dream" Casting Crowns
"Redeemer" Nicole C. Mullen
"Who Am I" Casting Crowns
"So Long Self" Mercy Me

My Lifesong = "Legacy" Nichole Nordeman



Comments

  1. LOL... well, I obviously thought the other one made sense!

    Now I see where you were going with it!

    A lot of great songs there missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love alot of those songs. Faith Hill just rocks I love her music, her and her husband. I sent you another e-mail -- Thanks for sharing -- Much Love

    Anissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what my life song is... I am going to have to put some thought into this.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts