Fabulous!

My precious Posh Sister & pooki poo Prairie Dawn awarded my blog with some new bling!!!
I am humbled by my fabulous friends : ) Enjoy the Fabulous song, it's my fav from HS2!

With this award you must list five addictions & give the award to five, fabulous blogs.
Here are Five of my Addictions in no particular order:
oNe:
Blogging


tWo:
Diet Coke

thRee:
Prayer



foUr:
P.J.s


fiVe:
Reading


And here are my five fabulous tags:

Flip Flops & Pearls
...Just a Thought
Mommy Accountability
Beloved Mama
My Life in Sweatpants
Dustbunny Hostage

Comments

  1. Ha! You are right! We have a lot in common. I read your profile and the MacNCheese Chef had me giggling.

    I cannot WAIT to go and see Twilight - AGAIN! I haven't been this enthusiastic about a movie since Forrest Gump ( my beloved Crimson Tide was in that movie so...).

    Thank you so much for coming by and leaving such a sunny comment. I love it when comments reflect such happy personalities!

    Be blessed!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and THANKS for the award! That is very thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... thanks girilie! You so deserved the award.

    I loved the cartoon about blogging out loud! Hilarious! I do in my dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much!! This award brought a smile to my face last night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog and have nominated your for a blog award. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, so I modified yoru challenge a little... I posted five of my favorite things/addictions...sorta.

    its been a week, so hopefully my creative license will not be revoked.

    Q

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts