Love Letter



Dear Jman,
You are growing up too fast. I have decided to keep you just where you are right at this very moment. I know this may be hard for you to accept so here are my reasons...
You love your family & friends. You are best friends with your brother. Your zest for life is contagious. You've lost your first tooth, your an A student & a gifted athlete. You have such a sweet, sweet heart. I was so proud that you gave a dollar to a girl in the cafeteria who didn't have any money to buy milk. I am amazed by your prayers as they are so genuine & beautiful. The artwork you create is incredible. And finally, your hugs & kisses are the best part of my day!
Now that you've heard my reasoning, I hope you understand that I love you too much to let you grow-up.
(((Sigh?!)))
Slowing the clock down so we can have more time would be so awesome. But I know that it's just a fantasy & truly I can't wait to see what God has planned for you.
Always know that I treasure our special time together & I thank God everyday for giving you to me (and our family)!!!
Love more than you know,
Mommy

Comments

  1. what a sweet letter. you are a great mommy. i know you are so proud of him. blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet letter. This is amaaing to see your heart and love for your son.

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH, I loved this "love letter" so true the time goes by way to fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet letter. They grow up so fast, don't they? You are such a proud mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a dear sweet letter! I just loved it! He will soooo adore that letter one day... especially when he has kids of his own : ) WOW!! Hard to imagine that, huh!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! You love him so much. What a great letter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, that was just the sweetest. And, so is that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! Incredibly sweet post! And he really is a handsome young man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. geez, girl! I just put my makeup on! Now I cried it all off! That was beautiful!
    And on top of all those wonderful things you said... he is HANDSOME!

    Ahhhh....to slow the clock down a few notches.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by from BATW, that was a very sweet letter!
    I agree kids should slow down on the growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts