The Blue Box - That You May Know


"My prayer is that God will Gloriously liberate you to pursue and trust Him by the time we turn the last page of our Bible study." - Beth Moore
Who couldn't love a woman who teaches from her heart?! Well I love Beth. Seriously. She is so stinkin cute and so stinkin good! I swear God has used her to show me who He is more than a few times in my life. How awesome would that be, not to be so stinkin cute, to be used of God in someone's life in a huge way?! God's glory is the way He makes Himself recognizable. A life that glorifies God is not something we suddenly attain. It is a process that takes time and maturity. Some of us take a little longer than others...cough, uncomfortable shift in seat. We must cooperate with Him and give Him complete access to our heart, mind and soul. Not with perfection, with consistency. I can say with confidence I am consistently imperfect!
How does want you to respond to what He showed you today?
Give me the areas in your life where I am not visible. 
You are a work in progress, don't be
so hard on yourself. Allow me to fill your empty places. 
Stop seeking other answers to needs and desires only I can meet. 
I see your heart in unnecessary turmoil. 
Peace comes with authority. 
You can choose to submit to my authority out of belief and obedience rather than emotion.
This doesn't mean a boring life. You, my dear, are far from boring! 
Just remember that any activity not brought under my umbrella will prove 
exhausting and a source of turmoil. 
The enemy has no right to hold you back. 
Stop fearing and start obeying.
Sometimes you just have your "mad" on and it's not even based in truth. 
Every time it's "game on" the chains are on! 
Line up your truth with my truth.
We're not talking sin management here.
A life of detachment from truth = self delusion.
Get in My Word; read, study, speak.
Romans 6, Eph 4, Psalm 40:11, Hebrews 4:12, James 1:22-25

If you are wondering what this blue box is all about go to Post 1.

Comments

Popular Posts