Summer Twenty Ten - McLinky Monday

Our last day of school is in a couple of days! Woo-Hoo! I'm excited to have some "quality time" with my babies. Time to play, hang out at the pool, play the Wii and get to know each other on a deeper level. Ha! Just wanted to make sure you were paying attention.
We have a few activities and trips planned to keep our summer interesting. Due to my hubby's business we can not take off during the summer for a long trip. We take extended weekend trips to break up the heat and summer boredom. We have a few camps planned for the boys and dance camp for the girls. We will be at the pool almost every day.

VBS will be interesting this year because I will have 3 j's attending!
I can't believe Jgirl is old enough to attend VBS without me volunteering?!
(Can you find jgirl in this VBS pic)
Our extended weekends will be spent with families and friends at the lake.
 We love to go to area concerts!
 
Also, summer kicks off birthday season for the j's!

I'm looking forward to creating some new, fun summer memories!
Summer Twenty Ten! Yee-Haw!
What special memories will you be making this year?
What are YOU doing for summer vacation?
Where are you going? What are your plans?
Are you loading up the car and heading somewhere or does this year
bring a "stay-cation" for you and yours?

Join the RHOK ladies to share your summer fun ideas!

Here's how:
1. Answer the question on your blog (or in the comments sections if you don't have a blog).

2. If you answer the question on your blog, post at comment here at 
6 Happy Hearts AND
add your name
to the RHOK Blog MckLinky so that we all can
all share in the fun!

3. Grab the RHOK button from below and 
post it either in your reply post or on your blog.

4. Enjoy and have some fun!


The RHOK



Comments

  1. just look at all those fab photos...looks to me you will have a fun filled summer! there is something to be said for staying close to home...close to family and close to friends...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun Jen! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We spend most of our summer at the pool too, which opens this week! Yay! I will be making my presence known by the glow of my pasty white skin I'm sure. But whatev...it's still fun! Have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great summer planned! And I hope to be a part of it somewhere- maybe Blue Hole!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really sounds intensively crazy when you put it all out there in writing, doesn't it? I didn't think we were that booked until I put it on here and then kind of had a mini panic attack. Until I ate some Oreos. Then I was fine again.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ~~Mrs. Nesbitt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer time! My girls have already been in the water at the splash park and are eyeballing the pool that is soon to open. Fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts