Perfect Pairing

 
My Grandmother has been my intercessor with the God.
I know her prayers have been answered more than once when it
comes to my life. She taught me how to pray and how to love
despite life's circumstances. I am so thankful for her. 
The fruit of her labor is showing and 
will continue to show through generations.
She is a living example of faithfulness.

"Planted in the house of the LORD, 
she will flourish in the courts of our God.
She will still bear fruit in old age, 
she will stay fresh and green, 
proclaiming, 
"The LORD is upright; he is her Rock, 
and there is no wickedness in him." 
Psalm 92:13-15

Comments

  1. Aww... this makes me miss my grandmother so much.

    I'm so happy you still have her here to love and learn from. What a blessing.

    Great pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. I love the picture!!
    I hope someone will buy me a birthday hat when I'm a great grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious post! How blessed you are to have a Godly grandmother.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts