Wordless Wednesday

It's Fair Time?!
I'm not really a fair type of girl. 
So I put on my redneck t to get in the mood : )
Please note - only one of the cutie patooties in the pic is mine.
The other moms were snickering as the carnie's picked me to ride with the girls.
At the time I was thinking, "What's up?!"
Then my ride on the Tilt-O-Whirl began.
Needless to say there are no after pics.
Let's just say next time I'll be the mom giggling as
some poor mom gets pulled up the stairs to ride.
 Oh the things we do for our babies?!

Comments

  1. such a cute picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Tilt-O-Whirl!! LOVE it!

    Cute pic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute!

    I love your "redneck" tshirt. My husband would love it if I had one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love that ride! Can't do it anymore though. Got old and things changed, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Pretty lady!!!
    What a fun picture:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts