McLinky Monday - Fav Christmas Ornament
So the ladies of RHOK want to know how do you decorate your tree?
What are some of your favorite things on the Evergreen?
My Grandmother M. started an ornament tradition that I still carry on with my babies. Each year they receive a new ornament on the tree. Once they are married they will receive their ornaments just like I received mine. It makes Christmas so special. Everyone has ornaments that are "theirs" and they love to get them out and place them in the perfect spot! I try to choose ornaments that have a special meaning for that year.
Last year the girls received Nutcracker Kings because my stepmother took us to the ballet.
This is one of my favorites as my Hubby purchased it for me on our 1st Christmas together in New York. It is numbered and limited edition.
We have a few 'J's' on our tree :)
I have certain kinds of decorations I prefer. They aren't expensive, just my favorites.
Every year the kids take turns placing baby Jesus in the manger. This is my favorite item of the season.
My Grandmother B. gave it to me.
the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
So do you have a favorite ornament? Link up with us and Share one or some of your favorite tree ornaments!
1. Answer the question on your blog (or in the comments sections if you haven't a blog).
2. If you answer the question on your blog, add your name and direct link to our MckLinky.
3. Grab our button from the sidebar and post it either in your reply post or on your blog.
4. Follow our blog, if you don't already.
5. Be sure to visit some or all of the blogs who link up and share some comment love.
6. Enjoy and have some fun!