So Cute Christmas Cards

We are trying to be economical with our Christmas Cards this year. Our dear family friend is an amatuer photog and she has agreed to snap our pics at no charge. With my family this pic will not be an easy task.
Once we have our beautiful pic I will choose a card template on-line.  I started looking around Shutterfly.
They have so many cute, creative templates. Best of all they are inexpensive and EASY. I may need some help deciding...




This one titled Christmas Cookies is in my price range!

I like the cards that give you space to write a little message...

I could update the family with this Very Merry card.

Their folded cards are so reasonable! I found this one for my friends who are engaged. They have the cutest kissing pic. This card is called No Mistletoe Necessary. That could my friends theme this Christmas :)

Seriously. How cute is this card.

With 4 kiddos I appreciate the companies who provide templates with more than two picture spaces.


 Holly Story is just perfect for our kiddos!

I always make my Mother in Law a calendar with our best pics from the year. She loves them because of the pics, but also because they are personal with dates, anniversaries and family events.
They are offering 30% off on their Calendars right now plus free shipping on all orders!

Then I saw the Thank You Cards. How cute would it be to send a thank you card with a pic of the kiddos opening their gifts on Christmas Day? 
So which card do you like best?
Help me decide and tell me about the Christmas Cards you are sending this year!

Comments

  1. Shutterfly has some darling cards.

    We NEED to do the pictures next week if we are going to do them. Maybe we could even do them tomorrow?!?

    Lord help me, I hope they turn out halfway decent. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one with the four pictures would be perfect for your kiddos! Love it!

    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always use WalGreens or Shutterfly, love em and you can't beat the price! Can't wait to see what you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids are never all looking or smiling at the same time but we can get great individual shots, so I would definitely be going with the four pictures. We went with Reasors this year and I'm very happy with how our card turned out, but I love shutterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like Dawn is taking the pics??! If so, I know they will be fabulous! Hope you post some on here. I would love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know who else makes REALLY economical Christmas cards? me!;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts