McLinky Monday ~ Everything You Want to Know & More

Mrs. Sinclair over at The RHOK is asking a LOT of questions today.
Good thing for us we can give short answers.
This will be a fun way for us to learn all about each other.
Feel free to answer as many or as little as you like.
Make it a Magical Monday Blog Friends!





TEN FACTS

•Name - Jennifer Marie

•Nicknames - Jen, Momma, Mommy, Shorty...never Jenny

•Any birth marks - No

•Hair color - Blonde Highlights

•Natural hair color - I have no idea

•Eye color - Blue

•Height - 4’10” - yes people I said 4'10"!!!

•Mood - Happy

•Favorite color - Orange

•One Place You Want to Visit - Galapagos Islands 


TEN THIS OR THAT

•Love or lust - love

•Cats or dogs – both

•A few best friends or many regular friends - Many Great Friends!

•Television or internet - both, at the same time

•Chinese or Indian food - Chinese

•Wild night out or romantic night in - what? don't understand the question?

•Money or Happiness - sigh...happy w/money

•Night or day - Night Owl 918

•MSN or phone - iphone, FB, twitter, blog


TEN HAVE YOU’S

•Ever performed in front of a large crowd - yes

•Ever done drugs - yes

•Ever consumed alcohol- yes

•Ever Been on a dance team - yes

•Ever been on a sports team - yes

•Ever been in a drama play/production - yes

•Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? - yes - benz, beemer

•Ever been in a rap video? - no
Me before a Drama Production LOL


TEN LASTS

•Last phone call you made - Dawn

•Last person you hung out with - j crew

•Last person you tackled - my son jaxon

•Last person you IM’d - Texted?  Bubba

•Last person(s) you went to the movies with - all the girls

•Last thing you missed - my mind

•Last thing you ate - sandwich





WOULD YOU RATHER

•Pierce your nose or tongue? - nose

•Be serious or be funny? - seriously funny

•Drink whole or skim milk? - neither except in cereal & only in grape nuts 

•Spend time with your parents or enemies? - ummm this is such a loaded question -my Dad

ARE YOU

•Simple or complicated? - complicated, just see above






DO YOU PREFER

•Flowers or candy? - flowers

•Gray or black? - Black

•Color or Black and white photos? - black & white

•Sunrise or sunset? - Sunset

•Staying up late or waking up early? - night owl

DO YOU PREFER

•Sun or moon? - afternoon sun, late night moon

•Left or right? - Right

•Sun or rain? - Rain

•Vanilla or chocolate ice cream? - vanilla

•Vodka or Jack Daniels? - neither

•Nervous Habits? pick my cuticles, talk, giggle

•Are you double jointed? - no

•Can you twist your tongue around and roll it? - gross

•Can you raise one eyebrow? - yes

•Can you cross your eyes? - yes

•Do you make your bed daily? - yes


QUESTIONS

•Which shoe goes on first? - left

•Ever thrown something at someone? - yes

•On average, how much money do you carry with you? -no need to rob me

•What jewelry do you wear? - earrings, necklace, bracelet, lost my wedding ring

•Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? - twirl

•Have you ever eaten Spam? - seriously?! GROSS!!!

•Favorite ice cream? - hand made vanilla

•How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? 2

•What’s your favorite beverage? diet coke

•Do you cook? yes despite what my hubby says


LASTS

•Last Alcoholic Drink: Miller Light

•Last Car ride: MO

•Last Movie watched: No String's Attached





Link up and play with us today so we can learn ALL about you : )

Here are the rules:
1. Answer the question on your blog (or in the comments sections if you haven't a blog).
2. If you answer the question on your blog, add your name to MckLinky so that we all can discover the brilliance that is your mind.
3. Grab our button from the sidebar and post it either in your reply post or on your blog.


The RHOK

Comments

  1. Okay, why did it let you post pictures and it wouldn't let me?!

    I think I pretty much knew all these things about you. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing!! I like your photo's...I was way to lazy for that. But, I thought about it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun! I've been surprised by how many people have orange as their favorite color. My son loves orange and luckily found a girl who shares that affection. He wore an orange vest and tie with his suit when they got married!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sun/moon answer! Me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came across your blog at the Magical Monday link up at FTLOB! I am also a Black/White picture fan! :-)
    Much Love,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I really know you now, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your blog on the Mcklinky today... hey we share the same middle name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed getting to know you better! Great answer for thing you last missed -I think I should've said my mind too -Lol! I also liked the pics -was that a light up Hello Kitty in a glass? I hope you find your wedding ring -or at least get a nice replacement ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts