Perfect Pairing - Deut 7:9

I found these notes from my oldest son in a folder last night...


These notes warmed my heart. 
I loved that he was paying attention and thinking about the message.
I giggled because he tried to write my website for some reason.
The little note he wrote in the right hand corner is my favorite.
I'm keeping these in his scrapbook :)

Know therefore that the Lord your God is God:
He is the faithful God, keeping His covenant of love to
a thousand generations of those who love him
and keep His commandments.
- Duet 7:9




If you have a Perfect Pairing to share, 
be sure to leave a comment here and then go link up with: 

That's Baloney

All you need is a picture and a Bible Verse! 
Be sure to leave a comment - 

I would LOVE to see your Perfect Pairing!



Be sure to leave comment love at your Fav Blogs this weekend

Comments

  1. oh how sweet!!

    just stopped by from For the Love of Blogs... so glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sweet! You've got good kiddos. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHMYGAWDDDD

    How sweet is this??

    LOVE LOVE!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is heart warming. New follower!
    http://adventuresofaminnesotamom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww.....what a warming note! that just warmed my heart too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute! My favorite part of teaching my kiddos at church is stuff like this. Hearing and reading what they have to say. It's priceless!

    Hope you're having a great week!♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts