Perfect Pairing - Psalm 65:11

This weekend we had a house blessing for our friends who are building a new home.
It was a wonderful way to share in their joy.
Can't wait to see how their new adventure develops this year.
The kids had a great time. 
Everyone got a Sharpie and wrote their favorite scripture.
Even our youngest drew crosses for our friends.


You crown the year with a BOUNTIFUL HARVEST; even the
 hard pathways OVERFLOW WITH ABUNDANCE.

- Psalm 65:11 (NLT)


If you have a Perfect Pairing to share, 
be sure to leave a comment here and then go link up with: 

That's Baloney

All you need is a picture and a Bible Verse! 
Be sure to leave a comment - 

I would LOVE to see your Perfect Pairing!

Be sure to leave comment love at your Fav Blogs this weekend

Comments

  1. That's so great!
    Don't think I will get a pairing up on my blog today. This recoup business has me sleeping today away. Zzzzzzz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so loved this one that I had to jump on the band wagon.....so here is mine....
    http://theysayimnuts.blogspot.com/2011/01/hope.html

    Now I am curious....where did they write the scriptures at???? On the house?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts