MckLinky Monday ~ Top 5 Pet Peeves


Mrs. CoCo is venting today over at The RHOK. She wants us to join her in McLinky Monday & vent along with her. Maybe it will be a healthy release from being snowed in for 6 days. So here it goes...

#5. Lights left on in a room when you leave. What can I say I turning into my father.

#4. Turning on the Television before 9am. Too much static. I'm a night owl. My brain function till 9am.

#3. Tele-Marketers who have my cell number. Seriously. What is happening in this world : )

#2. Meanness. I'm not talking about being in a bad mood, situational meanness or stuff like that.
     I'm talking being mean because that's who you are, you know better.You do not extend grace, yet you are
     the first to want it.

#1. People who think they know it all are particular annoying to those of us who do.




Your turn. Share your pet peeves, vent a little. Here the MckLinking 411...

The RHOK

1. Answer the question on your blog (or in the comments section).
2. If you answer the question on your blog, add your name to MckLinky so that we all can discover the brilliance that is your mind.
3. Grab our button
 and post it either in your reply post or on your blog.

4. Enjoy and have some fun!

Comments

  1. #5 makes me think of my dad. I used to have to pay him a quarter for everytime I left a light on.

    Telemarketers suck. That must be the worst job.

    I just don't tolerate meanness. Boo to mean people...especially those "church" people who protest at soldiers funerals. That infuriates me. I'm not an aggressive person, but I'm pretty sure I would physically take things into my own hands if I ever came face to face with them. It just goes all over me.

    My husband would probably think that #1 is about me.

    Hope you're having a great Monday! *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5. I like to do this. OTHER people in my house...not so much.
    4. We try not to watch too much tv until after 5. However, Sesame Street is playing from 9:00-10:00. Jealous?
    3. I want to punch telemarketers in the face. And if they ever get my cell number, I will CHANGE it (and I've had it for 12 years).
    2. I am a TOTAL mean girl. Like the movie but only meaner.
    1. I pretend to know it all but I trick people by not knowing ANYTHING.

    Thanks for linking up, Yo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list.

    I believe in being nice, not mean. I figure I'm going to need a favor from everybody in my life eventually! Better be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I 100% am like you in that I cannot stand when lights are left on in a room that no one's in! Drives me crazy--but I didn't even think to put that on my list. Oh well. Maybe I'll make a list of my top 20 pet-peeves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Okay, this really is funny. I almost used the rude/mean one AND the people who know everything. I saw ALL those pictures you used. Too funny.

    I agree 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those "Christians" with the signs saying God hates people have a special place in hell with their name on it...right next to the child molesters.

    i will NEVER understand that kind of hatred and to put the beautiful name of Christianity behind it breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a telemarketer once. For about four hours. I actually talked a couple of people into things and the boss didn't want me to quit. *shudder* I'd rather change poopy diapers non-stop than do that for five minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait until the day #2 meets their maker!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate the mean people too! Your #1 cracked me up! I don't like telemarketers either -but, I used to be 1 so, I know they're just doing their job -But, really wasting cell minutes -Grrr!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yea...my 9 yr old is the WORST at leaving every single light in the house on!!

    Boo! to meanies!

    P.S. Surround yourself with those that you KNOW don't know it all! ;) Then you know you know it all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a professional know-it-all, I couldn't agree more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!!! So honest! :-)

    I gave you the Versatile Blogger Award! You can go to my blog to grab the button! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, know it all-ers, yes, that gets on my nervous too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts